- Leave bandage on for at least three hours after procedure. If you can leave it on overnight, that is the best option.
- Remove the bandage and wash with warm water and unscented soap. Only use your clean hand when washing. Do not use a wash cloth or loofa.
- Allow to air dry, or gently pat it with a clean paper towel.
- Repeat this process two-three times for the next three days. After the three days, reduce washing to once a day.
- After three days, you can start applying a fragrance-free lotion. At this point it will start to dry out and become itchy. Use a small amount of lotion as needed to relieve any discomfort.
- DO NOT scratch your tattoo, not matter how itchy it may become.
- NO ointments. NO baths or swimming (showers are okay). NO sun. NO working out/sweating for a couple of days if you can avoid it.
- Most tattoos take about one to two weeks to heal. After its fully healed use sunscreen to prevent your tattoo from fading too fast.